session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Curriculum Development in Teacher Education
03 SES 11 B
- What Makes an Evidence-based Curricular Concept Work Best in Teacher Education? Testing Implementation Strategies
Annika Goeze Petra Hetfleisch Josef Schrader
- Multidisciplinary Peer Observation as a strategy to promote a curriculum development awareness among lecturers in Higher Education (HE)
Ana Mouraz João Pedro Pêgo Amélia Lopes José Manuel Martins Ferreira José Fernando Oliveira Isabel Ferreira
- Characterising Curricular Reform And Policy Across Three European Countries.
Lynne Grant Stephen Day
- Heroes and Villains in the Llives of Children and Young People
Sally Power Chris Taylor Kimberley Horton Kathryn Sharp Kevin Smith
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.