session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Policy, Management and Governance in Higher Education
22 SES 06 B
- Student Assessment as a Disciplinary and Governmental Technique in a Neoliberal Higher Education Context.
- The Relevance Survey (RS) as Strategic Research Tool: Lessons From a Norwegian HEI Linking Quality Assurance to Quality Improvement Processes
Tone Cecilie Carlsten Ingunn Hybertsen Lyso
- Network-Based Recommendation Game for Increasing the Response Rate of Web Survey on Higher Education
Chi-Ning Chang Li-yun Wang Shu-Chen Chiang
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.