session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Teaching, Learning and Assessment in Higher Education
22 SES 10 A
- Convincing Students? Quantitative Junkies, Avoiders and Converts On A Cross-Disciplinary Course Using Quantitative Narratives.
Jo Rose Lizzi Milligan Rich Harris
- The Teaching of Research Methods: Fostering Discursive Pedagogic Spaces in Capacity Building
Melanie Nind Daniel Kilburn Rose Wiles
- A Study of the Effects of Applying Cooperative Learning into Statistics Instructions for College Students of Different Personality Traits
Wen-Hui Lu Min-Lee Chan
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.