session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Teaching, Learning and Assessment in Higher Education
22 SES 13 A
- Classroom Questioning in the First-Year of University: An Examination of Teacher’s and Students’ Practices
Luísa Ribeiro Trigo Pedro Rosário
- Effective University Teachers’ Characteristics and Teaching Practices: Understanding the Turkish University Students’ Perspective
- An investigation of the relationship between Students’ Approaches to Learning and Individual and Collaborative Academic Dishonest Behavior
Xin Guo Joan Ballantine Patricia Larres
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.