session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Higher Education Drop-Out: Reasons and Risks
22 SES 13 C
- Higher Education drop-out: reasons and risks
Henriette Holmegaard Andrea Diem Bjørn Friis Johannsen Vesa Korhonen Margarida Chagas Lopes Lars Ulriksen Päivi Vuorinen-Lampila Graça Leão Fernandes
- Effects of Cohort Crowding on drop out risk.
- Deciding to leave. Ways in which disciplinary culture emerges in student discourse on attrition
Bjørn F. Johannsen
- Who are probable drop-outs? Profiling study paths and drop-out risk in Finnish universities
Vesa Korhonen Päivi Vuorinen-Lampila
- Is there any influence of the economic crisis on HE drop out?
Margarida Chagas Lopes Graça Leão Fernandes
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.