session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Education as Applied Politics: Unlocking Ideologies of Competition and Creating Alternative Futures in Education and Communities (Part 1)
23 SES 09 B
Symposium: to be continued in 23 SES 09 B
B332 Sala de Aulas
- symposium 1 Education as Applied Politics: Unlocking ideologies of competition and creating alternative Futures in Education and Communities
John Schostak Joanna Dennis Mervyn Wilson Geoff Bright Martin Mills Laura Cruz López
- Second Chance Schooling: Managing The ‘Collateral Damage’ Of Current Education Policies In England And Australia
- Co-operative Convictions: An Articulation Of Resistance And A Catalyst For Change?
- Market-based education reform in Spain and its implications for inclusion
Renée DePalma Laura Cruz López María Dolores Candedo Gunturiz
- The UK Experience Of Creating The Political And Policy Alternatives
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.