session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Education as Applied Politics: Critiquing and Inscribing Policy into Practice and Building Alternatives (Part 2)
23 SES 10 B
Symposium: continued from 23 SES 10 B
- symposium 2 - Education As Applied Politics: Critiquing And Inscribing Policy Into Practice And Building Alternatives
John Schostak Alexandre Pais James Duggan Cathryn Teasley Linda Hammersley-Fletcher Sánchez-Blanco Concepción Martin Mills Jean-Luc Gaspard Monica Mesquita
- Escaping Discourses of Violence in the Master Policy Discourses of Education and Communities - is it possible?
John Schostak Jean-Luc Gaspard
- Pedagogical Implications Of Educating Against The Transnational Politics Of Containment
Cathryn Teasley Concepción Sánchez-Blanco
- The Pedagogy Of Freire, The Psychoanalysis Of Lacan and The Trap Of Assistencialism
Alexandre Pais Mônica Mesquita
- The Education Lab: From clockwork to co-operative education systems
- he Disenfranchised Educational Leader – Struggles With Compromise, Ethical And Values-Led Understandings Of What It Is To Be Educated.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.