session provided by 05. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
School Dropout: Local Community and Teacher Perceptions of Risk Factors, and Multi-Actor Perspectives on School Failure
05 SES 02
- School Dropout: Relationships between Teacher Perceptions of Risk Factors and their Recommendations for Pedagogical Action
Valérie Angelucci Léonie Liechti
- Study Of School Failure In Secondary Education From The Experience Of The Different Actors Involved In School
Estefanía Martínez Valdivia
- Dropout Risk Factors At The Level Of Local Community
Ksenija Krstic Nataša Simić Dragica Pavlovic Babic
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.