session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Learning to Teach: Three Perspectives
10 SES 02 B
- Teacher Research As An Interdisciplinary Venue – Pre-service EFL Teachers’ Knowledge From A Theoretical And Empirical Perspective
Bianca Roters Johannes König
- Students as Teachers for Teacher Students – An Innovative Perspective on Teacher Education
Jessica Aspfors Anne Marit Valle Eirin Moan
- Multiple Perspectives on Learning to Teach: Mapping a Complex View
Fiona Ell Marilyn Cochran-Smith Alexandra Grudnoff Mavis Haigh Mary Hill Larry Ludlow
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.