session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Learning to Teach: Meaning and Reflection
10 SES 02 C
- “That’s when I most felt like a teacher”: narratives about internship in teacher education in Brazil and Portugal
Teresa Sarmento Simone Albuquerque
- Developing a Framework for Interpretation of Meaningful Action in Teaching and Learning
Rada Jancic Halvor Hoveid Marit Honerød Hoveid
- Learning Communities and the Doctoral Journey: Developing Interaction, Criticality and Collaboration
Janinka Greenwood Md Safayet Alam Abu Salahuddin Trudy_Ann Barrettt Abdullah Mohd Nawi Mollah Mohammed Haroon-Ar Rasheed
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.