session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Learning to Teach: Classrooms and Differentiation
10 SES 04 D
- Seeing the Classroom Differently: The Influence of Experience on Teachers’ Visual Perception of Problematic Classroom Management
Charlotte E. Wolff Halszka Jarodzka Henny P.A. Boshuizen
- Using Workshop Materials Summarising Evidence-based Classroom Approaches to Support Student Teachers in Responding Effectively to Issues of Diversity and Inclusion
Elspeth McCartney Helen Marwick
- Coping with child poverty in preschool. Pivotal competencies for the initial training of preschool teachers.
Iris Roose Reinhilde Pulinx Piet Van Avermaet
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.