session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Why Teaching: Narratives, Identities, Attrition
10 SES 05 B
- Hitching One’s Wagon to a Star - Narrative Inquiry into the First Five Years of Teaching in Iceland
Lilja M Jonsdottir
- “The Training We Receive Is Not Useful To Work”. Study About The Identity Of The Novice Teacher
Jose Ignacio Rivas Flores Pablo Cortés González Analia Leite Miguel Pérez Ferra Rocío Quijano López
- Stayers, leavers and shifters - A longitudinal study of teacher attrition and retention
Ulla Karin Nordänger Per Lindqvist
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.