session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Situated and Comparative International Teacher Education
10 SES 06 D
- Teacher Education for Citizenship: Professional Knowledge and Competences in Teacher Education Curricula in England, Australia and Kazakhstan
Lynne Parmenter Aizhan Omarbekova Ian Davies Libby Tudball Edda Sant
- Contributions of Educational Psychology in Teacher Training: a comparative study between Brazil, Angola and Portugal
Lisneti Castro Laurinda Mendes Agar Almeida Rosa Maria Gomes Anabela Pereira
- Becoming a Teacher Educator: Legitimate Participation and the Reflexivity of Being Situated
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.