session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Supporting New Teachers: Networking and Induction
10 SES 08 B
- Networking And Professional Development Among Teachers Of Early Childhood Education
María Elena González Alfaya Rosario Mérida Serrano María de los Ángeles Olivares García
- The Role Of The Colleagues In The Construction Of The Primary Teacher’s Identity: Dealing With Otherness And Imaginary Ideals
- The Introduction And Implementation Of A National Teacher Induction Scheme: The Scottish Experience
Rachel Shanks Dean Robson
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.