session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Load and Strain: Observations and Pedagogical Practices
10 SES 10 C
- The Meaning of Peer Group in Andragogical Education - Teacher Students' and Teacher Tutors’ Points of View.
Arja Piirainen Terhi Skaniakos Tuulikki Sjögren
- The observation, in real contexts, as a strategy for skills development in the field of Physical Education
Gladys Merma Molina María Alejandra Ávalos Ramos Lilyan Mercedes Vega Ramírez
- Student IT Teachers’Pedagogical Beliefs and Instructional Design Practices
Emine Şendurur Polat Şendurur
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.