session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Differentiation, Performativity, and Gender Equality in Teacher Education
10 SES 11 A
- Secondary School Teachers’ Understanding Of Differentiation Through A Plan-Teach-Reflect Process: Conceptions, Misconceptions And Implications
Mary Koutselini Floria Valanidou
- Doings And Performativity In Mentoring Conversations During Internship
Nina Helgevold Sissel Østrem
- Assessment of Future Teachers predisposition to Gender Equality Implementation in Education.
Sara Cordón Gómez Sixto Cubo Delgado Gutiérrez-Esteban Prudencia
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.