session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Video as a Tool for Stimulating Teacher Reflection and Learning
10 SES 13 B
- Video as a Tool for Stimulating Teacher Reflection and Learning
David Clarke Ronnie Karsenty Hilary Hollingsworth Valeska Grau Elisa Calcagni Dominga Ortiz David D. Preiss Abraham Arcavi John Kusznirczuk
- Teachers’ professional development using classrooms videos: insights from two case-studies in Chile
Valeska Grau Elisa Calcagni Dominga Ortiz David D. Preiss
- Videotaped Lessons as Learning Objects for Secondary Mathematics Teachers
Ronnie Karsenty Abraham Arcavi
- Using Video and a Structured Observation Instrument to Generate Co-constructed Classroom Observation Feedback for Teachers
Hilary Hollingsworth John Kusznirczuk
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.