session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Educating the Fringes of Europe: The Urban Boundaries Project
07 SES 14 B
- Educating the fringes of Europe: The Urban Boundaries Project
Hauke Straehler-Pohl Uwe Gellert Natividad Adamuz-Povedano Blas Segovia Aguilar Charoula Stathopoulou Monica Mesquita Alexandre Pais María del Mar García Cabrera Carlota de León Huertas Anna Chronaki Christos Govaris Tony Brown Eleni Gana
- The global within the local: Questioning European policies in two local Portuguese communities.
Alexandre Pais Monica Mesquita
- Educating not too little, but not too much? Schooling for poverty-driven immigrants in Berlin.
Hauke Straehler-Pohl Uwe Gellert
- Educational and transformative actions in ALBOLAFIA Learning Community of Cordoba (Spain)
Natividad Adamuz-Povedano Blas Segovia Aguilar María del Mar García Cabrera Carlota de León Huertas
- Roma children and formal school practices: Bridging discursive practices and renegotiating learning identities for all (Greece)
Charoula Stathopoulou Anna Chronaki Eleni Gana Christos Govaris
- The Urban Boundaries Project: a disturbing education through a subversive scientific trail
Monica Mesquita Alexandre Pais
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.