session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Research Policies and the Politics of Research (Part 1)
23 SES 02 E
Paper Session: to be continued in 23 SES 03 E, 23 SES 04 E
- Government Designs for Educational Research: The Case of Denmark
- A frustration we had to fight: What does research say to teachers? A study about government regulation of educational research
- Quality and Relevance in educational research assessments - Some reflections on the role of research in processes of expertizing educational change.
Rita Foss Lindblad Sverker Lindblad
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.