session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Still an Issue? Approaching and Challenging Post-Socialist and Post-Authoritarian Education: Difficulties, Routines and Innovations of Empirical Research
23 SES 11 D
- Still an issue? Approaching and Challenging Post-Socialist and Post-Authoritarian Education: Difficulties, Routines and Innovations of Empirical Research
Olena Fimyar Tatiana Zimenkova Pedro Ferreira Elena Minina Nelli Piattoeva
- Post-Socialist or/and Post-Authoritarian Education? Between added Value or an Illusion of Similarity? An attempt of a Comparative Methodology
- Understanding Civic and Political Education in Post-Authoritarian Contexts using a Post-socialist Education framework:where does it help and where it doesn't?
- Conceptualising Education Modernisation Policies in Russia: Post-Socialism, Neoliberalism and the Narratives of Crisis
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.