session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Addressing the Challenges at the Interface of Curriculum Innovation and Evaluation
03 SES 06 JS
Symposium JS NW 03 and NW 09
- Addressing The Challenges At The Interface Of Curriculum Innovation And Evaluation
Caroline Long Wilmad Kuiper Leslie Nabors Olah Pekka Kupari Mark Priestley Nienke Nieveen Jan Berkvens Tim Dunne Johann Engelbrecht
- Curriculum Innovation And Assessment: Issues From A Dutch Perspective
Wilmad Kuiper Nienke Nieveen Jan Berkvens
- Linking Assessment Design And Curriculum Innovation: Use Of Computer-based Tasks To Assess Rational Number Understanding
Leslie Nabors Olah
- Assessment Enhanced Teaching And Learning
Caroline Long Tim Dunne Johann Engelbrecht
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.