22 SES 05 D, Research Quality Assessment in Higher Education
It is not possible to list all references, since the paper is still being written at this stage, but these will include reference to: Documentation issuing from and related to the EERQI project Documentation issuing rom the UK Research Assessment Exrrcise Cavalli A ed (2007) Quality assessment for higher education in Europe, London, Portland Press Beesley,T ed( 2009) Research quality assessment: a comparative approach, NY, Sense. Bridges, D. (2006) the international and the excellent in educational research in Smeyers, P and Depaepe, M (eds.) Why 'what works' does not work, Dordrecht, Springer Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics Nussbaum, M. (1990) Love's knowledge, Oxford, OUP.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.