22 SES 05 B, Problem-Based Learning (PBL) in Higher Education Studies
Biggs, J. (2003). Teaching for quality learning at university. Berkshire, UK: Open University Press. Dolmans, D. H., De Grave, W., Wolfhagen, E. H. & van der Vleuten, C. P. (2005). Problem-based learning: Future challenges for educational practice and research. Medical Education, 39, 732-741. Kolmos, A. (2008). Problem based learning and the course structure review: an opportunity to develop integrated learning. Workshop for the Faculty of Engineering, Computing and Mathematics and the Centre for the Advancement of Teaching and Learning at The University of Western Australia, November 2008. Kolmos, A., Du. X., Holgaard, J. & Jensen, L. (2008). Facilitation in a PBL environment. Publication for the Centre for Engineering Education Research and Development, Aalborg University. Pepper, C. (2007). Implementing Problem-Based Learning in a science faculty. Issues in Educational Research, 18(1). Pepper, C. (Under review). Problem Based Learning in Science. Interdisciplinary Journal of Problem Based Learning. Ryan, G. W. & Bernard, H. R. (2003). Techniques to identify themes. Field Methods, 15(1), 85-109. Savin-Baden, M. (2000). Problem-based learning in higher education: Untold stories. Buckingham: Open University Press. Schwartz, P., Mennin, S. & Webb, G. (2001). (Eds.), Problem-based learning: Case studies, experience and practice. London, UK: Kogan Page Limited.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.