22 SES 11 B, The Idea of a University: Research on Knowledge and Roles
FOUCAULT, Michel (2002). As palavras e as coisas [The order of things]. São Paulo: Martins Fontes. LUCCHESI, M. A. S. (1999) Um paradigma para a universidade emergente no limiar do século XXI. [A paradigm for the emerging university in the threshold of the 21st century] Doctoral dissertation in Education: syllabus. Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo. LUCCHESI, M. A. S. ; MALANGA, Eliana Branco. (2007) University’s Transformations: Episteme, Mission and Ethos in the Contemporary World.. Essays in Education, v. 20, p. 1-14. Available at http://www.usca.edu/essays/vol20spring2007.html LUCCHESI, M. A. S. ; MALANGA, Eliana Branco. (2006).Transdisciplinary research in higher education institutions: possibilities and resistances. Education-Line (British Education Index, University of Leeds - Leeds LS29JT)., Leeds,England, p. 1 - 20, 21 ago. Available at http://www.leeds.ac.uk/educol/documents/156872.htm MORIN, Edgar. (2001) Introdução ao pensamento complexo [An Introduction to Complex Thought]. 3. ed. Lisboa: Instituto Piaget. NICOLESCU, Basarab. (1999) O manifesto da transdisciplinaridade [Manifesto of Transdisciplinarity]. São Paulo: Triom.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.