22 SES 07 B, Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (Part 1)
Paper Session. Continued in 22 SES 09 B.
Brew, A. (1999). Research and Teaching: Changing Relationships in a Changing Context. Studies in Higher Education, 24: 3, 291-301. Hattie, J. & Marsh, H. W. (1996). The Relationship between Research & Teaching: A Meta-Analysis. Review of Educational Research, 66: 4, 507-542. Jenkins, A., Blackman, T., Lindsay, R. & Paton-Saltzberg, R. (1998). Teaching and Research: Student Perspectives and Policy Implications. Studies in Higher Education, 23, 127-142. Locke, W. (2004). Integrating Research and Teaching Strategies: Implications for Institutional Management and Leadership in the United Kingdom. Higher Education Management & Policy 16:3, 101-120. Marsh, H. W. & Hattie, J. (2002). The Relation between Research Productivity and Teaching Effectiveness. The Journal of Higher Education, 73, 603-641. Prosser, M., Martin, E., Trigwell, K., Ramsden, P. & Middleton, H. (2008). University Academics’ Experience of Research and its Relationship to Their Experience of Teaching. Instructional Science: An International Journal of the Learning Sciences, 36:1, 3-16. Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. Ramsden, P. (2001). Strategic Management of Teaching & Learning, in Rust, C. (ed.). Improving Student Learning Strategically, pp. 1-10. Oxford: Oxford Centre for Staff and Learning Development, Oxford Brookes University.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.