22 SES 03 A, Change in Society, Change in Higher Education Institutions: Insights from Accademics
Lyotard, Jean François (1984). The postmodern condition: A report on knowledge. Minneapolis. University of Minnesota Press. Michael Gibbons, Camille Limoges, Helga Nowotny, Simon Schwartzman, Peter Scott, and Martin Trow (1994). The New Production of Knowledge: The Dynamics of Science and Research in Contemporary Societies. London: Sage. Marshall, 1998:9). Donald E. Hanna and Associates (2000). Higher Education in an Era of Digital Competition: Choices and challenges. Madison, WI.: Atwood Publishing. Jochems, W., van Merriënboer, J. and Koper, R. (Ed.) (2004). Integrated e-learning: implications for pedagogy, technology and organization. NewYork: RoutledgeFalmer. Morley, L. y Walsh, V. (eds.) (1996) Breaking Boundaries: Women in Higher Education. Londres: Taylor and Francis. Garrison, D R and Anderson, Terry (2003). E-Learning in the 21st Century: a framework for research and practice. London: RoutledgeFalmer.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.