22 SES 07 B, Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (Part 1)
Paper Session. Continued in 22 SES 09 B.
Barnett, R. (2000). University knowledge in an age of supercomplexity. Higher Education, 40 (4), 409-422. Barnett, R. & Coate, K. (2005). Engaging the curriculum in higher education. Glasgow: Society for Research into Higher Education and Open University Press. Boyer, E. (1990). Scholarship reconsidered: Priorities of the professoriate. Princeton: The Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching. Harvey, L. & Knight, P. (1996). Transforming higher education. Buckingham: The Society for Research into Higher Education & Open University Press. Knight, P. (2002). Being a teacher in higher education. Buckingham: The Society for Research into Higher Education & Open University Press. Krebber, C. (Ed.). The university and its disciplines – Teaching and learning wihin and beyond disciplinary boundaries (pp. 50-57). New York: Routledge. Shulman, L. (2004). Teaching as community property – Essays on higher education. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass (collected papers edited by P. Hutchings). Vieira, F., Gomes, A., Gomes, C., Silva, J. L., Moreira, M. A., Melo, M. C., & Albuquerque, P. (2002). Concepções de pedagogia universitária – Um estudo na Universidade do Minho. Relatório de Investigação. Braga: Universidade do Minho, CIEd. Vieira, F. (2002). Pedagogic quality at university: What teachers and students think. Quality in Higher Education, 8(3), 255-272.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.