22 SES 07.5, Professional Learning and Development
Adey,P. with Hewitt,G. Hewitt,J. and Landau,N.(2004) The Professional Development of Teachers: Practice and theory. Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Press Bakhtin M.M (1981) M.Holquist (edit) translated by Emerson,C. and Holquist,M. The Dialogic Imagination: Four essays by M.M.Bakhtin Austin: University of Texas Chouliaraki,L. and Fairclough,N. (1999) Discourse in Late Modernity Edinburgh:University of Edinburgh Press Cordingley,P.Bell,M. Rundell,B. and Evans,D.(2003) The impact of collaborative Continuing Professional Development (CPD) on classroom teaching London: EPPI Centre Eraut, M.(1994) Developing Professional Knowledge and Competence. London: The Falmer Press European Commission (2002) A European Area of Lifelong Learning. Brussels:European Commission Reeves,J.(2007) Inventing the Chartered Teacher British Journal of Educational Studies Vol 55 No 1 pp 56 - 76 Reeves, J. and Boreham, N. (2006) What’s in a vision? Introducing an organisational learning strategy in a local authority’s education service. Oxford Review of Education Vol 32 no 4 pp. Scottish Executive Education Department (2002) The Standard for Chartered Teacher. Edinburgh:Scottish Executive Womak,R.(2000) Recontextualisation and the transformation of meanings: a critical discourse analysis of decision making in EU meetings about employment policies in Sarangi,S. and Coulthard,M. (eds) Discourse and Social Life pp 185 – 206. London:Longman
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.