22 SES 07 C, Academic Work
1. Davenport, T., and Prusak, L. (1998).Working Knowledge: How Organizations Manage What They Know, Harvard Business School Press, Boston, 2. Kidwell, J.J., Vander Linde, K.M., and Johnson, S.L. (2000). “Applying Corporate Knowledge Management Practices in Higher Education.” EDUCAUSE Quarterly. Number 4. pp. 28-33. 1. Knight, W.E., (Ed). (2003). The Primer for Institutional Research. Resources in Institutional Research, #14. Tallahassee: Association for Institutional Research. 2. Mehralizadeh, Y .(2006 a). Reforms in Higher Education and Management Systems of Quality in Higher Education (ISO, Baldridge, TQM, EFQM) Their Rationality, Methodology and Problems in Theory and Practice, Final Report of Visiting University of Calgary-Canada. 3. Mehralizadeh, Y .(2006 b). Reforms in Higher Education and Management Systems of Quality in Higher Education (ISO, Baldridge, TQM, EFQM) Their Rationality, Methodology and Problems in Theory and Practice, Final Report of Visiting University of Calgary-Canada. 4. Mehralizadeh,Y Pakseresht ,M.J. Baradaran M. and Shahi ,S (2007). The Dilemma of internal Evaluation in Higher Education: A Longitudinal Case Study, Quality Assurance in Education Volume 15 Issue 3. 5. Milam, J. (2001). “Knowledge Management for Higher Education.” ERIC Digest. ED464520. Washington, D.C.: ERIC Clearinghouse on Higher Education. Accessed 8/12/04. http://www.ericfacility.net/databases/ERIC_Digests/ed464520.html. 6. Thorn, C.A. (2001). “Knowledge Management for Educational Information Systems” What Is the State of the Field?” Educational Policy Analysis Archives (9):47. Accessed 8/12/04. http://epaa.asu.edu/epaa/v9n47/. 7. Oliver, G.R., Handzic, M., and Van Toorn, C. (2003). “Towards Understanding KM Practices in the Academic Environment: The Shoemaker’s Paradox.” Academic Conferences Limited. Accessed 8/26/04. http://www.ejkm.com/volume-1/volume1-issue-2/issue2-art13-oliver.pdf. 8. Graham, R. (2001). “Benchmarking Jackson State.” Knowledge Management (4): 5. p. 11. Accessed 8/12/04. http://www.destinationcrm.com/km/dcrm_km_article.asp?id=829.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.