22 SES 04 C, Regional Development, Universities and Higher Education
Alexander, F.K. (2000) The Changing Face of Accountability: Monitoring and Assessing Institutional Performance in Higher Education. The Journal ofHigher Education 71:411-431. Amin, A., Thrift, N. (1994) Globalization, Institutions and Regional Development in Europe Oxford University Press. Bania, N., Eberts, R.W. and Fogarty, M.S. (1993) Universities and the Start up of New Companies: Can We Generalize from Route 128 and Silicon Valley ? Review of Economics and Statistic75(4):761-766. Brown, K., Heaney, M. (1997) A Note on Measuring The Economic Impact of Institutions of Higher Education. Research in Higher Education, 38-2 Elliot, D. S., Levin, S. L. and Meisel, J. B. (1988) Measuring the economic impact of Institutions of Higher Education. Research in Higher Education 28(1):17-33 Hudson, C. (2006) Regional Development Partnerships in Sweden: A Way for Higher Education Institutions to Develop Their Role in the Process of Regional Governance? Higher Education, Bd 51,Nr.3, Springer Verlag Siegfried, J.J., A.R. Sanderson, and P. McHenry (2008) “The Economic Impact of Colleges and Universities,” Change, Volume 40, Number 2, March/April 2008. Tomé E. (2008) The Portuguese Youth Labour Market: a critical approach” Journal of European Industrial Training, Vol. 32, number 7. pp510-27..
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.