ERG SES D 03, Higher Education
- Which assessment tpyes are prefered by university students?
- Which item tpyes are prefered by university students?
- Is there any difference in assessment type preference in terms of gender, faculty, level and measurement and assesment undergraduate course?
- Is there any difference in item type preference in terms of gender, faculty, level and measurement and assesment undergraduate course?
Bal, A. P. (2012). İlköğretim öğrencilerinin matematik dersi performans görevi hazırlama sürecine ilişkin görüşleri ve yaşadıkları sorunlar. Pegem Eğitim ve Öğretim Dergisi, 2(1), 11-24. Bayram, S. (2005). Software mapping assessment tool documenting behavioral content in computer interaction: Examples of mapped problems with KID PIX program. The Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology, 4(2), 7-17. Berry, R. (2011). Assessment trends in Hong Kong University: Seeking to establish formative assessment in an explanation culture. Asessment in Education: Principles, Policy & Practice, 18(2). Bird, T. (1990). The schoolteacher’s portfolio: An essay on possibilities. In J. Millman & L. Darling-Hammond (Eds.), The new handbook of teacher evaluation (pp. 241-256). Netbury Park, CA: Sage. Birenbaum, M. (1996). Assessment 2000: towards a pluralistic approach to assessment, in: M.Birenbaum & F. J. R. C. Dochy (Eds) Alternatives in assessment of achievements, learning processes and prior knowledge. Evaluation in education and human services Boston: MA, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 3–29. Birenbaum, M. (1994). Toward adaptive assessment - the student's angle. Studies in Educational Evaluation, 20, 239-255. Birenbaum, M., & Feldman, R. A. (1998). Relationships between learning patterns and attitudes towards two assessment formats. Educational Research, 40(1), 90–97. Birenbaum, M. (2007). Assessment and instruction preferences and their relationship with test anxiety and learning strategies. Higher Education, 53, 749–768. Dixon, H. (1999). The effect of policy on practice: an analysis of teachers' perceptions of school based assessment practice. Albany: Massey University. Doğan, C. D. (2013). A modeling study about the factors affecting assessment preferences of pre-service teachers. Educational Sciences: Theory & Practice, 13(3), 1621-1627. Doğan, C. D., Atmaca, S., & Yolcu, F. A. (2012). The correlation between learning approaches and assessment preferences of eighth-grade students. Elementary Education Online, 11(1), 264-272.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.