Language and Education
ERG SES D 13
- Listening To Lectures In English As Non-Native English Speakers: How Students Cope With This Context.
Marcelo Martins Kremer Martin Valcke
- Pre-Service Language Teachers’ Perceptions about Plurilingualism and Pluriculturalism: Mother Tongue vs. Second Language
Hatice Cigdem Yildirim
- Trilingual Education Policy In Secondary Schools In Kazakhstan: Teachers’ Beliefs And Classroom Practices
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.