ICT and Education
ERG SES G 02
- Mixed methods design – beyond the prototypes. Experiences from a Research Study of 65 Individual High School ICT Development Projects.
Hans-Peter Degn Helle Mathiasen Mette Brinch Thomsen
- iPad in EFL: a project with Portuguese students using tablets to develop oral communication
Silvia Roda Couvaneiro Neuza Pedro
- Instant Messaging Systems for learning in higher education - a literature review
- The Views of Pre-service Elementary Mathematics Teachers on the Use of Interactive White Boards in Elementary Mathematics Courses
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.