Evaluation and Teacher Stress
01 SES 02 C
- Teaching evaluation: Antecedents of teachers’ perceived usefulness of the follow-up conversation and of stress related to the evaluation process
Eli Lejonberg Eyvind Elstad Knut-Andreas Christophersen
- The Role of Rumination and Reflection in Elementary School Teachers’ Stress and Burnout
Katja Košir Sara Tement Marta Licardo Katarina Habe
- Autobiographical vignettes from beginning teachers. Values, purposes and traditions of thought that guide teaching experience
Amalia Susana Creus Patricia Hermosilla
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.