Practices of Mentoring (Part 3): ICT Mentoring Practices and the Potential Impact of Teacher Standards.
01 SES 14 A
Symposium continues from 01 SES 13 A
- Practices of Mentoring (Part III): ICT Mentoring Practices and the Potential Impact of Teacher Standards.
Göran Fransson Ingrid Helleve Andrea Gallant Rachel Shanks . . Rachel Lofthouse
- Mentoring teachers in the process of embedding ICT into classroom practice. Educating teachers through Facebook?
- Web-based Education for Mentors of Newly Qualified Teachers: Challenges and Opportunities
- Standards for Newly Qualified Teachers in Australia, Scotland and Sweden: a Comparative Analysis of Focus and Rationales
Andrea Galland Rachel Shanks Göran Fransson
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.