Practices of Mentoring (Part 2): PAEDEIA - Educating Teachers for Europe's Future
01 SES 13 A
Symposium continues from 01 SES 12 A to be continued in 01 SES 14 A
- Practices of Mentoring (Part II): PAEDEIA - Educating Teachers for Europe's Future
Hannu L. T. Heikkinen Lejo Lejo Swachten Eva Rhöse Martinsson Hanna Korhonen Per Holst-Hansen Rachel Shanks Hayati Akyol Ulla Kiviniemi Steffen Rønne Dárida Maria Fernandes Maria Inês Ribeiro Basílio de Pinho
- PAEDEIA and the Ethics towards Self-Cultivation of Teachers
- Paedeia Café – Peer Mentoring Groups for New Teachers
Eva Rhöse-Martinsson Hanna Korhonen Hayati Akyol Ulla Kiviniemi
- The Ethos of the Paedeia Café
Per Holst-Hansen Steffen Rønne Dárida Maria Fernandes Maria Inês Ribeiro Basílio de Pinho
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.