session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Modeling and Measuring Academic Competencies in Higher Education
22 SES 14 A
- Modeling and Measuring Academic Competencies in Higher Education
Olga Zlatkin-Troitschanskaia Simone Dunekacke Laura Helle Sabine Krolak-Schwerdt Jan-Eric Gustafsson Manuel Förster Roland Happ Sebastian Brückner Lars Jenßen Sylvia Vogel Hartmut Wedekind Joachim Ramström Timo Linnossuo Anna-Greta Nyström Ineke M. Pitten Cate Thomas Hörstermann Sabine Glock
- A Cross-National Comparison of Gender Effects Among Business and Economics Students in Germany, Japan and the United States
Sebastian Brückner Olga Zlatkin-Troitschanskaia Manuel Förster Roland Happ
- The Coop-Based Project Curriculum as an Innovative Solution for the Business Curriculum
Laura Helle Joachim Ramström Timo Linnossuo Anna-Greta Nyström
- How Wrong is Wrong? Insufficient Solutions to Test Items in Engineering Mechanics and Their Didactical Potential
Andreas Saniter Frank Musekamp
- Assessing Teachers’ Diagnostic Competence: Predictive Validity and Application of a Criterion to Judge the Accuracy of Transition Decisions
Sabine Krolak-Schwerdt Ineke M. Pitten Cate Thomas Hörstermann Sabine Glock
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.