session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Diversity as a System of Exclusion: Historical Notes on Contemporary Thought (Part 1)
23 SES 10 D
Symposium to be continued in 23 SES 11 D
- Diversity as a System of Exclusion: Historical Notes on Contemporary Thought (PART I)
Catarina Silva Martins Sverker Lindblad Rita Foss Lindblad Daniel Tröhler Lynn Fendler Thomas S. Popkewitz Romuald Normand
- A World Wide Panopticon: on Large Scale International Assessments and Progress in Education
Sverker Lindblad Rita Foss Lindblad
- The Salvation of Enlightenment and the Eclipse of Natural Differences
- Configuring Difference for Social Justice: Representation and Non-Representation
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.