session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Teachers' Views on Social Justice
07 SES 01 A
- Teachers’ metaphors of social justice: A Bourdieuian investigation of the logics of practice informing social justice work in secondary schools
Carmen Mills Trevor Gale Russell Cross Tebeje Molla Stephen Parker Catherine Smith
- The Damaging Effects of Institutional Racism in Education
- A Framework for understanding the pursuit of justice in urban schools
Allan Feldman Kory Bennett Vanessa Vernaza Hernandez
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.