session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Teachers’ Professional Identities towards Diversity
07 SES 10 B
- Prospective teachers’ attitudes towards cultural diversity: Does the nature of previous experiences abroad make a difference?
Edward Sosu Prof Ninetta Santoro
- Skilling Up: Improving Educational Opportunities for Indigenous Education Workers with Digital Technologies
Anne Price Jan Herrington Elizabeth Jackson-Barrett Graeme Gower
- Teachers´ Activist Identity in Complex Globalized Schools
Jose M. Correa Asuncion Martinez-Arbelaiz Estibaliz Aberasturi-Apraiz
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.