session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
The Dimension of Religious Education in Intercultural Education; Policies, Practices and Research in Europe today
07 SES 12 A
- The Dimension of Religious Education in Intercultural Education; Policies, Practices and Research in Europe today
Kerstin von Brömssen Olav Hovdelien Saila Poulter Roberta Ricucci Elisabeth Arweck
- Religious education in the Facebook era in the Moroccan diaspora: Muslims on line, young people off line.
- An examination of different Norwegian RE subjects.
- Religion in the Framework of Finnish Intercultural Education: Epistemological Reflections.
- The Swedish Curriculum in Religious Education- can it be viewed as intercultural?
Kerstin von Brömssen
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.