session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Multidisciplinary Approaches to Learning in and from Urban Spaces: Participatory Research and Innovative Practices - Part 2
14 SES 05 A
- Participatory Research and Innovative Practices - Part 2
Joana Lúcio Noora Pyyry Sven De Visscher Liza Lauwers Pilar Alvarez David Thore Gravesen Peter Frostholm Olesen Rocío García Carrión Hari Sacré Carme Garcia Maria Padrós Cuxart
- Learning With The City: Photo-Walks As Creative Encounters
- The Childfriendly City As A Collective Learning Process: Participatory Research Methods With Children
Sven De Visscher Liza Lauwers Hari Sacré
- The Power Of Communicative Methodology Of Research To Achieve Social Impact In Urban Spaces
Pilar Álvarez Carme Garcia Maria Padrós
- “Are You From The Police, Or What?” Critical Remarks On Ethnographic Fieldwork Among (Disadvantaged) Urban Youth
David Thore Gravesen Peter Frostholm Olesen
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.