session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Mathematics for All: Interactive and Dialogic Strategies to Success in Primary Mathematics
14 SES 12 A JS
Symposium Joint Session NW 14 with NW 24
- Mathematics for All: Interactive and dialogic strategies to success in primary Mathematics
Aitor Gomez Javier Díez-Palomar Sandra Girbés Linda Heargraves Joao Pedro da Ponte Birgit Pepin Rosa Valls Joan Cabré Yiota Ignatiou Oriol Rios Peter Kutnick Marisa Quaresma Joana Mata-Pereira
- Adults building “solidarity chains” when learning Mathematics from a Dialogic Educational approach
Javier Díez-Palomar Rosa Valls Joan Cabré
- Learning Mathematics within Interactive Groups through Dialogue Mediated by Digital Artifacts
Sandra Girbés Yiota Ignatiou Oriol Rios
- Social Pedagogic Group Work in Primary Mathematics and the Meaning of Success
Linda Heargraves Peter Kutnick
- Mathematical Discussions as a Challenge to Teachers’ Professional Practice
Joao Pedro da Ponte Marisa Quaresma Joana Mata-Pereira
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.