session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Tackling Early School Leaving in Europe: an Evaluation of School-based Practices (Part 2)
23 SES 14 C
Symposium continues from 23 SES 13 C
- Symposium 2: Tackling Early School Leaving in Europe: an evaluation of school-based practices
Noel Clycq Talitha Stam Sílvia Carrasco Laia Narciso Paolo Landri Bálint Ábel Bereményi Marta Bertran Marjolein Braspenningx
- Symposium 2: Paper 1/3 'The Aspirations of Native Dutch Pupils At-risk of Early School Leaving'
- Symposium 2: Paper 2/3 'Perceptions and practices around ESL in schools. Reflections from a qualitative approach in Catalonia.'
Sílvia Carrasco Laia Narciso Bálint Ábel Bereményi Marta Bertran
- Symposium 2: Paper 3/3 'Studying specific school based measures tackling early school leaving. A case study in Flanders/Belgium.'
Marjolein Braspenningx Noel Clycq Noel Clycq
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.