ERG SES E 13, Inclusive Education
The theoretical frame of the project is social practice theory, inspired by Line Lærcke Mørcks development of critical psychology (Mørck 2006), where the theory of learning as social practice (Lave 1999, Lave & Wenger 2003, Wenger 2004) and poststucturalist/social constructionist theory about ideologies of practice, are integrated.The common feature of the
theories is that they deal with social practice. These theories allow a
constraint, meaning and reasoning analysis approach where specific practices
are analyzed through the means of a practice research approach (Mørck 2006).
The project is also inspired by Anne Edwards research concerning: ”Improving inter-professional Collaboration – Learning to do multy agency work” (Edwards, A. mf.l. 2009).
The assumption of the project is that the educators/pedagogues practice is closely connected to the conditions around them. Conditions in this theoretical context are both organizational and of ideological character.
The question of the PH.D project:
Which impact does the possibilities and barriers school pedagogues meet in the contexts of action and the communities of practice in public schools for the pedagogues participation and agency related to inclusive practice? And in relation to the cooperation with the school teachers concerning lessons, activity classes and supportive teaching?
In relation to the research question are the objectives of the project to find out:
- What are the barriers and facilitators that pedagogues meet in public schools that influence their participation and agency related to inclusive practice?
- Which impact does the possibilities and barriers school pedagogues meet In the Danish public school for their participation and agency related to inclusive practice?
- What are the organizational conditions for their participation?
- Which practice ideologies are important for the pedagogues participation possibilities in the school?
- How do the pedagogues collaborate with teachers about inclusive practice, and how does the way they collaborate influence the pedagogues participation and agency?
- How can the analyzed perspectives contribute to that the pedagogues overcome barriers of participation, and how can the perspectives contribute to the development of the inter- professional collaboration?
• Edwards, Anne. M.fl. (2009): Improving Inter-professional Collaborations – Learning to do Multy Agency work, Improving Learning Series, Published 2009 by Routledge, 2 Park Square, Milton park, Abingdon, Oxon OX14 4RN • EVA (2013). Udfordringer og behov for viden. En kortlægning af centrale aktørers perspektiver på udfordringer i folkeskolen Danmarks. http://www.eva.dk/projekter/2012/ • Folkeskolereformen 2014: https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/r0710.aspx?id=163970 • Inklusionsloven 2012: https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0710.aspx?id=141611 • Mørck, L. L. & Huniche, L. (2006). Critical psychology in a Danish context. I: Annual Review of Critical Psychology nr. 5/2006 Lokaliseret d. 6.6.2014 på World Wide Web: http://www.discourseunit.com/annual-review/arcp-5-critical-psychology-in-a-changing-world-contributions-from-different-geo-political-regions/ • Mørck, L. L. (2006). Grænsefællesskaber: Læring og overskridelse af marginalisering. Frederiksberg: Roskilde Universitetsforlag. • Weirsøe, M.(2013): Hvad ved vi om heldagsskoler? I: Børn & Unge, Forskning 2013, april 2013. BUPL
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.