14 SES 06 B, Rural Schools as Hubs for the Socio-educational Development of the Community (Part 3)
Symposium continued from 14 SES 05 B, to be continued in 14 SES 07 B
- Bauch, P. A. (2001). School-community partnerships in rural schools: Leadership, renewal, and a sense of place. Peabody Journal of Education, 76(2), 204-221. - Dudley-Marling, C. (2009). Home-school literacy connections: The perceptions of African American and immigrant ESL parents in two urban communities. Teachers College Record, 111(7), 1713-1752. - Henderson, R. (2001). Student mobility: Moving beyond deficit views. Australian Journal of Guidance and Counselling, 11(1), 121-129. - Gouwens, J. A. (2001). Migrant Education: A Reference Handbook. Santa Barbara, CA: ABC-CLIO. - More than 1 million migrants and refugees enter Europe in 2015: IOM. (2015, 23 December). The World Post. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/1-million-refugees-europe_56795c63e4b06fa6887e9522 - Whitehouse, M., & Colvin, C. (2001). "Reading" families: Deficit discourse and family literacy. Theory into Practice, 40(3), 212-219.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.