session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Shared Reading Practices Between Families and Children in School
14 SES 09 A
- Read to Me: Parental Book Reading and Achievement in PIRLS and PISA
Patrícia Dinis Mota da Costa Luísa Araújo
- 'Well I'm Not Into Reading'; Exploring The Barriers to Shared Reading Practices Between Parents and Pre-school Children
Rachael Levy Jenny Preece
- How Parents can Support Their Children’s Learning and Development – Views of Finnish Parents and Persons Who do not have Children
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.