session provided by 17. Histories of Education
Theory & Methodology (Part 2)
17 SES 06
Paper Session continued from 17 SES 05
- The contribution of historiography in designing of the methodological theoretical framework in the Brazilian Educational Research: notes
Merilin Baldan Alessandra Arce Hai
- 50 years of Swedish school reform visions from a municipal perspective. Historio-geographical reform aspects as a contribution to curriculum theory.
Henrik Román Stina Hallsén Andreas Nordin Johanna Ringarp
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.