session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Looking at Inclusive Education within Countries
04 SES 01 B
- Fully Inclusive versus Integrative Schooling: a Two-Years Evaluation Study on Students´ Learning and Social Results
Dario Ianes Paola Venuti Alessandro Monteverdi
- Critical Issues in Inclusive Education in Serbia through the Lens of Monitoring Results: Selected Findings
Vitomir Jovanovic Tinde Kovac Cerovic Tijana Jokić
- Relationship between the inclusive center profile and academic performance of primary schools in Catalonia.
Dorys Sabando Ignasi Puigdellívol Mercedes Torrado
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.