session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Schooling for All (Including 'Gifted' Children)
04 SES 06 C
- The Role Of The Curriculum In Inclusion: A Mixed-Method Research
Eleni Damianidou Helen Phtiaka
- Teachers’ Conceptions and Beliefs about Gifted Education in Kazakhstan
Daniel Hernandez-Torrano Xeniya Tursunbayeva
- Inclusive Schools Support High Achievements For All Students
Elisabeth Plate Simone Seitz
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.